LIFE Groups — We’re better together!
God never intended for us to be alone. He created us to be so much better together. With that in mind, we highly encourage you to consider being a part of a LIFE Group. We offer a few different types of groups:
– LIFE Groups: a small group that meets on a regular basis (at least twice a month) in a variety of locations to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus (Believe), connect in meaningful relationships with other people (Belong), and see a positive difference in your life and the people around you (Become).
– Bible Study Groups: larger groups who meet at church with an emphasis on Bible study.
– Support Groups: groups that meet at church for a limited time to help each other though difficult seasons in their lives (divorce, grief, etc.)
– Adventure Groups: groups that meet together based on a common/shared interest (bicycling, running, etc.).
Wherever you are in life and in your spiritual journey we have a group for you.
How to find your group:
1. Click “GroupFinder” below
2. Sign up and the leader will contact you
3. Show up and enjoy your new friends
|If you don’t know which group to join we can help you! →|
If you are interested in learning more about how you can lead your own group, Click Here.
For any additional questions please contact our Pastor to Adults Tim Gray – Click Here.