LIFE Groups are here!
God never intended for us to be alone. He created us to be so much better together. With that in mind, we highly encourage you to consider being a part of a LIFE Group. We offer a few different types of groups:
– LIFE Groups: a small group that meets on a regular basis (at least twice a month) in a variety of locations to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus (Believe), connect in meaningful relationships with other people (Belong), and see a positive difference in your life and the people around you (Become).
– Bible Study Groups: larger groups who meet at church with an emphasis on Bible study.
– Support Groups: groups that meet at church for a limited time to help each other though difficult seasons in their lives (divorce, grief, etc.)
– Common Interest Groups: groups that meet together based on a common/shared interest (bicycling, running, etc.).
Wherever you are in life and in your spiritual journey we have a group for you.
How to find your group:
1. Click “Find A Group” or “LIFE Group Leader Bios” below
2. Sign up and the leader will contact you
3. Show up and enjoy your new friends
If you don’t know which group to join, please Click Here and we will help guide you to the right group.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can lead your own group, Click Here.