Events & Resources
This year’s Women’s Ministry Events theme is
“In everything give thanks”
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Join us as we gather together to celebrate the incredible opportunity to live a life that is thankful! A life that even through the dark, challenging and lonely valleys, can shine joy, contentment and an attitude of gratitude.
During our time together this year, we’ll discover how to live a life that doesn’t take for granted the seemingly ordinary, although extraordinary, facets of our daily lives … things like water, sunshine, freedom, music, laughter, love, books, and on and on and on. We’ll be inspired, challenged, motivated, encouraged and uplifted through relevant scriptural teaching, fabulous music, drama, video, art, laughter and connecting with one another.
Your $5 ticket includes a light lunch, door prizes, and childcare (birth through 5th grade if needed).
Women’s November Event: Thankful
“In all things give thanks.” Does that really mean being happy for all of the really cruddy stuff that has happened or is happening or may happen to us in the future? We’ll explore what it means to experience “thanksgiving” as we give thanks in all things on Saturday, November 18 from 10:00 am to 1:00 PM. Mark your calendars for drama, video, fabulous music, teaching, light lunch, and childcare is included!
Invite your friends and click here to purchase your tickets!
Mark your calendars for all of the events:
Each event is from 10am – 1pm
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Friday, May 18 – Saturday, May 19, 2018
~ getaway weekend!
Questions? Email Stephanie Bringas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at some getaway photos from two previous seasons!
Love Does Challenge
At our last Love Does event, we challenged all of our gals to participate in the #ccclovedoeschallenge. Which challenge will you take on?
- Give your child’s teacher a $5 Dunkin Donuts card EACH MONTH with a SCRIPTURE
- Show care EACH WEEK – be the ride to the doctor’s office or grocery store
- Invite 1 person to church EVERY MONTH
- Host a neighborhood Vacation Bible School
- Sponsor a child ~ cmfi.org
- Write a note of encouragement to a different family member EACH WEEK
- Group text some friends a WEEKLY scripture and what it means to you
- Set aside $20 to do something nice for someone with on the 20th of each month
- Adopt an elderly person/coup and share meals, do yard work, etc.
- Commit to serving in an elderly facility 2X PER MONTH
- Organize a 5K run at your WORKPLACE to fight water crisis ~ http://activewater.org/
- Commit to serving 1X PER MONTH at one of our Community Impact Partners
“love” 2016 Season
“Thrive!” 2015 Season
Watch highlights from one of our past GODchicks Women’s Ministry Events:
Follow us on Pinterest for some great resources in many areas of life;
from Bible Study tips, to Marriage, Family, and more!