At Community Christian Church we are focused on one goal: changing lives…one person at a time. The simple fact, however, is that the church cannot do this without financial resources. God has directed that each church is to be funded by the tithes and offerings of those who are a part of that local church. Simply put: our giving makes an eternal difference.
Recognizing this, we want to highlight the ways a person in our church family could make a difference financially. Click here for a fuller explanation on why God has called each of us to give back to Him.
Automated Through Your Bank
Setting up an automatic repeating payment through your bank’s online bill pay is the best way to give for several reasons. One, it makes giving a priority because you set it up to give first instead of what is left over. Two, it helps you stay consistent in your giving, even when you are away. Finally, it is a free service to you and it doesn’t cost the church anything to process it.
Automated Through the Church
Giving online is another great way to give. Click here and enter your information. You can make a one-time gift or set it up to use your checking account, debit card, or credit card as a recurring weekly, twice a month, monthly or a one-time gift.
Give on Sunday During the Worship Service
You can give each Sunday by using the giving envelopes provided to you through the mail or found in the back of the auditorium chairs. Just place your envelope in the offering basket during the service. If you would like a personalized set of envelopes mailed to you at no charge, email email@example.com.
Download the Community Christian Church mobile app. Once the app is installed, click on the Give icon and make a one-time gift, or use your Community Connect login to set up a repeating gift.
You can now text gifts from $10 to $2,000 using your smart phone! Click here to watch a 60-second video on how to give through text.
- Open your text message app and start a new message.
- In the “To” field enter our special text giving phone number: (954) 951-8222 (save this number as a contact in your phone so you can use again later)
- In the message field enter the dollar amount you wish to donate (It does not matter whether you use $ sign or decimal, it takes any variation).
- Hit send. First time users will be asked to click a secure link for one-time set up. Submit your name, email, zip code and credit card information which will be encrypted during transmission.
- Going forward, your information will be securely stored in association with your cell phone number. Thereafter, simply enter the dollar amount and press send!
- Each time you give with this method, you will receive a text receipt as well as an emailed receipt and you will receive credit on your church giving statement. This transaction does not affect your cell phone bill, other than counting as a text message.
- On your credit card statement, you will see “Community Christian Church” listed next to your payment.
- For additional help, text any of the following words to (954) 951-8222:
UPDATE – you will receive a custom link to update your credit card information
REFUND – to reverse your charge, if done within 4 hours
DELETE – to delete your payment profile and unsubscribe
START – to re-subscribe
SUPPORT – to receive basic help & tips
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give by Mail During the Week
Each giving envelope found in the back of the Auditorium chairs is self-addressed and mailable, so if you are not prepared to give on Sunday, you can drop it in the mail during the week.
Creative Ways to Give
Click here for non-cash giving options.
Your giving matters to the Lord and to His Church. Please remember that even when you’re not here, the work and expenses of the church continue. Thank you for your decision to partner with us in our goal for changing lives!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.