TIPS FOR WATCHING SERVICES ONLINE
Here are some helpful tips for watching our services online:
- The web address for our online service is live.communitycc.com – enter this URL in your web browser on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to go to our online service powered by Church Online Platform.
- You do NOT need to create a login with Church Online Platform in order to simply watch the service; you DO need a login if you wish to participate in the online chat conversation that is led by our online host.
- We will start our online broadcast approximately 15 minutes prior to the service start times (9:30 & 11:15 AM; 1:00 & 6:00 PM).
- Once you are connected you should immediately hear audio. Check your volume setting at the bottom left of your video window and make sure the sound is turned all the way up on your device.
- If you want to watch it full screen, that icon is usually located in the bottom right of the video window, however, you will not be able to see the online chat window when viewing the service full screen.
- If you are not seeing the live stream of the service or temporarily lose it, please refresh your browser.
If you want to watch the service on your large screen TV, here are some helpful tips:
- If you have a smart TV, you should be able to access a web browser that will allow you to enter “live.communitycc.com” to access the web page and watch the service on the TV.
- In addition to the web browser directly on your smart TV, your streaming device – Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, etc. – should have a web browser that allows you to enter the URL “live.communitycc.com” in the built-in web browser.
- If you have a laptop and an HDMI cable, you can attach the HDMI cable to both your laptop and the TV; choose the proper HDMI input on the TV, and you should be able to both see the video and hear the audio transferred through the HDMI cable.
- If you have an Apple phone, tablet or MacBook and own an Apple TV, you should be able to use AirPlay to send the signal from your Apple device to your TV.
We will also be simulcasting our services by Facebook Live to our church Facebook page (communityccftl), but because of copyright rules, we will end the Facebook Live simulcast during the At The Movies message video. We will restart the Facebook Live simulcast as soon as the At The Movies message video has ended. The Facebook Live simulcast will NOT begin 15 minutes prior to the service; it will begin at the scheduled start time of the service.
Invite your family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers to join us online by forwarding this email or texting them the link: live.communitycc.com.