Welcome to Women’s Ministry at Community!
In the tangles of an intensely busy, fragmented society, we want to connect with you. We are praying that God will unfold ways we can serve to bring women closer to each other and to Christ. Our desire is to support each other, encourage new relationships and to grow in faith and spiritual knowledge.
The Purpose Statement of our Women’s Ministry is:
To encourage women in all seasons of life to connect with each other and develop their relationship with God as passionate followers of Christ through:
- Spiritual Growth – to connect women to Christ and to each other through teaching and leading in God’s Word.
- Fellowship opportunities and activities for women
- Encouragement – initiate mentoring relationships
- Service to our church and the community
- Caring Hearts – prayer and support to meet needs of women in our community
2020 - 2021 season
|A study of 1st and 2nd Peter and Jude
Beginning Wednesday, September 2 and Thursday, September 3
Register for "Hope Fully" Study here!