At Community Christian Church we are focused on one goal: changing lives…one person at a time. The simple fact, however, is that the church cannot do this without financial resources. God has directed that each church is to be funded by the tithes and offerings of those who are a part of that local church. Simply put: our giving makes an eternal difference.
Recognizing this, we want to highlight the ways a person in our church family could make a difference financially. Click here for a fuller explanation on why God has called each of us to give back to Him.
Automated Through Your Bank
Setting up an automatic repeating payment through your bank’s online bill pay is the best way to give for several reasons. One, it makes giving a priority because you set it up to give first instead of what is left over. Two, it helps you stay consistent in your giving, even when you are away. Finally, it is a free service to you and it doesn’t cost the church anything to process it.
Automated Through the Church
Giving online is another great way to give. Click here and enter your information. You can make a one-time gift or set it up to use your checking account, debit card, or credit card as a recurring weekly, twice a month, monthly or a one-time gift.
Give on Sunday During the Worship Service
You can give each Sunday by using the giving envelopes provided to you through the mail or found in the back of the auditorium chairs. Just place your envelope in the offering basket during the service. If you would like a personalized set of envelopes mailed to you at no charge, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Community Christian Church mobile app. Once the app is installed, click on the Give icon and make a one-time gift, or use your Community Connect login to set up a repeating gift.
Text to Give
Text the word GIVE to 954-951-8222
- Open your text message app and start a new message.
- In the “To” field enter our text giving phone number: 954-951-8222 (save this number as a contact in your phone so you can use it again later).
- If this is your first text gift, type the word “GIVE” in the message and hit send. You will receive a response with a link to make your donation via credit card through encrypted transmission.
- After your first successful text gift, your information will be securely stored in association with your cell phone number. Thereafter, simply enter the dollar amount and press send!
- Your tax deductible gift will be recorded on your giving statement.
Give by Mail During the Week
Each giving envelope found in the back of the Auditorium chairs is self-addressed and mailable, so if you are not prepared to give on Sunday, you can drop it in the mail during the week.
Creative Ways to Give
Click here for non-cash giving options.
Did you know your employer may double your contribution? Click here for more information
Your giving matters to the Lord and to His Church. Please remember that even when you’re not here, the work and expenses of the church continue. Thank you for your decision to partner with us in our goal for changing lives!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.